piątek, 27 września 2013

[228] Clean&simple ATC

Biało-czarne ATC na wyzwanie clean&simple na Fun with ATC. Uwielbiam tego kotka z 3rd Eye, chociaż rzadko pasuje do moich prac, a tu miałam okazję go użyć :) Poza tym piórka również z 3rd Eye i ptaszek z Kaisercraft (chyba).

Black and white ATC for clean&simple challenge on Fun with ATC blog. I love this cat stamp from 3rd Eye, but it rarely goes with my works and here I could use it :). I used also the feather stamp from 3rd Eye and the bird stamp  (probably) from Kaisercraft.


5 komentarzy:

  1. super :) fajne tło i ten kiciuś :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Soooo cute! LOVE your ATC! Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at FunwithATCs!

    Claudia x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I l ove this, the feather is more than gorgeous and I like the images, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Fun aith ATCs. Suzanne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Looks like the bird is in charge here - what a fun ATC! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń